Sunday, February 15, 2009

time.....love....

it was valentine's yesterday

and love was all around....

hoong ling got my roses from leo club(kinda half dead roses)

i said i'll get something else for her....she juz smile and said thz..

everybody in school thinks i have a girlfriend but she is actually juz a friend....

i mean ya she did went out with me and hug me,but she juz said that we're juz best friend...

so we're not reli counted as GF-Bf relationship

actually....i still like someone from school,i tried to get her in form 1

but it didnt turn out well...

now that we're form3,many things have changed..

our minds has been matured now....

i was talking to her yesterday at assembly....

she will always look down and unenergized,not much confidence in her....

but she is a beauty....

when i was talking to her,i notice she does not feel safe with boys...

i felt that she had problems in her heart....but not letting it out..

i told her that she can share her problems with me but she said no..

she shares with her mom and sis.i was trying to take her out after intervensi...

but she said possibly cant come or see first(the standard answer of not sure).

later...while we were painting the school walls...

i said in a jokingly maatter that she cant do painting...

the next thing she will juz shout at me and say your noisy tze ing,shut up.

well...it hurt that time.so i juz continue with the painting.

when i was back in class i could she she still look irritated.

so i when up and apologized and she juz nod her head.

not much of a reaction its ok.

as school was abt to end and i was on thew way home with my buddies

i saw her and greet her a happy valentine's.

she juz smiled and said same to you too.

i never told my true feelings to her.....cos i'm afraid that i will lose her...

i don have much time in KL now.....i might migrate to penang and further my studies there...

which means nvr seeing her again.....nvr telling my true feelings to her.

i hope time can give me the solution now... for i don wanna regret this year.....

i'll be waiting for the right time to tell her my feelings....

No comments: