Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rainy days.....and a retard friend

its been raining nowadays...

it kept me thinking a lot of things...

i've been working hard to improve my maths(hope can get better marks lo...)

i hope my mom could lay off and stop telling me wat to do....

it also made me think of the past....

i thought of the hapy times of my life....

i also thought of the hell i've gone thru in my life...

i was glad i had my father,he was with when i gone thru those times....

i have cried so many times when i was small.....

i never want my own family to be like my fahter's

i always loved my dad and my stepmom....

they were always supporting...

when in came to girls....

i never succeed....especially the last time

when YJ tore my heart,i feel helpless

do good to other people and you juz get backstabbed

well,the wound hasnt reli heal yet,

luckily there was my friends to comfort me,

shu lee juz know wat my heart was made off..

hehe,maybe she juz understands boys....

hoong ling aslo supported me,but nothing came out anyway......

A Retard Friend
well,there was 1 of my friends who is a real retard but like to act cool....

he purposely want to tell everyone he wants to talk to like powei jie jie,

and he simply call other girls jiejie

me and other boys see him,and feels like he retard

in a real retarded way,everytime i see Yj i wont reli talk to her,

then this retarded friend will say why juz over this incident u don talk to her?

then i juz tell the retard juz shut up and mind ur own business....

this retarded friend of mine thinks he is the most popular boy among the girls...

but he actually juz want to LCLy lo....most of the girls call him BAi Chi(means stupid)

......this retard don win me much la....study lose,basketbal lose,shorter than me,and his

face skin very thick....don scared malu loh.

and he like to criticise other ppl and he himself is already a retard....

overall,he is quite a retard who thinks he is the best lo...

leave him be and let him live in his own world


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you meant no harm and are probably an extremely nice kind person. But as the mom of a special needs kid I just don't understand how you can throw the word retard around like you do. The word is very painful to people with special needs, were you aware of that? It's not a slang word and the way you used demeans and offends people who aren't able to defend themselves. Slurs and stereotypes can really hurt people. If you've had pain in your life then you must know what I am talking about. Why continue the cycle? Thanks for listening.

Spiral Riynn said...

u seem pretty depressed...
no offence^^