Saturday, October 18, 2008

until next time......

last 2 week.....i went back to church

i felt happy....i went in the sanctuary...

i saw all my friends....aoran.....joshua....andy....veng lye

but when i went in....chengching was there at the counter..

taking attenddence...she was smiling....there were many children there....

when she saw me......the first thing she ask me was

:where have you been?u haven came back for a very longtime....

then i juz said

:i was busy with school....

when service started..i felt sad....

that time was the last time i will be there.....

my mother wants me to go tuisyen for form 3.....

i couldnt say no cause at the end we will be argueing....

tuisyen was kinda like part of my life now...

my mom force me to go...

i had no choice....

when service ended,i say goodbye to everybody...

especially veng lye,he's like brother ....

when i was abt to leave....chengching came to me and ask

:will you be back?

then i said

:no...this will be the last time i will ever be here

with a sad tone she ask me again

:why?wat happened?

i told her

:i have to go tuisyen....my mother force me go

she ask me again

:ur parents not christian?

i answered her onli my dad and my stepmother are christian..

then she said

:when will i see you again?

then i tell her

:i donoe,but i will try to come back when i can...i promise,i'm sorry

i left the sanctuary....tears was flowing on my eyes.....

i wonder when i will be back....i don think i will

maybe next year....or a few more years later....i donoe

everyday i think of her....before i sleep or when i wake up

i onli think of chengching....i miss her everyday

i wanna go back...i wanna see her...



No comments: